The only NSF approved Tray System on the market!
The patent pending NEXT™ Tray Merchandising System allows retailers to increase merchandising space and improve product visibility. Each item remains faced and visible to the customer for easy product selection. By incorporating the NEXT™ System into a planogram, retailers can eliminate expensive shelving and put more product in its place
NEXT™ 2.0 allows retailers to further streamline appearance and simplify labor while saving money. The modified design includes open-weave construction to reduce the overall weight and cost, and the pusher paddle extension allows for easy and complete product stocking.
Additionally, customers benefit from a more organized and cohesive layout featuring enhanced product depth and merchandising which, in turn, increases sales.
Redesigned mounting brackets allow for an increased number
of packages per tray.
Streamline, simplify and save!
With the NEXT™ 2.0 Merchandising System, retailers save valuable retail space and can stock additional products per tray. NEXT™ 2.0 offers the following features:
- Increase Sales 10-15% based on industry case study
- Attractive, open-weave construction of plastic divider
and pusher paddle reduces overall weight and cost
- Uniform size of pusher paddle and front product stop
maintains consistency across packages and categories
- Wide divider base secures larger boxed and bagged products
- Durable wire frame expands from 4.6” W x 10.5” W to accommodate a wide variety of package shapes and sizes
- Two tray mounting styles available: Bar mount and shelf rail
- Low mounting brackets allow increased number of packages per tray
- Shelf rail included to secure shelf trays to most standard gondola shelving
- Trays fit on Fresh-Fit® Thin Profile Shelving System mount bar to organize and face salads and other bagged produce